Why I Love Coaching



I love coaching because I get to support and witness people on their journey. I feel like I love being of service. 
When people come into deeply knowing and loving themselves, this is transformation. It's like a homecoming. It's like finding an outfit to wear that allows more comfort and ease than you've ever felt. Even if it feels "weird" to try it on at first. . . 

Coaching is my chance to experience someone's transformation.

Coaching is about learning your patterns, your moods, your values, your shadows and your light. There is so much to explore in the inner landscape. I love the tools coaching provides to help raise awareness of how our mind is working, how our thoughts are influencing and how we can make choices to empower ourselves through managing our thoughts. 

Learning to stay with yourself when it gets uncomfortable is a huge piece in the transformation process. Coaching gives you the opportunity. Our coaching relationship allows you to hold yourself even more closely and tenderly when you don’t stay with yourself.

I love the ways I can build trust as a coach. It's an honor to work in a space of trust with another human having a spiritual experience. 

You get to examine all of the things you were taught as part of your life path, your evolution, your culture.  You get to use your own guidance and inner wisdom to keep what serves you and release what doesn't.

I love the results of reflecting upon your place in the world and your communities, and learning how you can be a stronger expression of love in action. And as well, a stronger RECEIVER of love in action. 

I love coaching conversations that are the interplay between inner and outer, reflection and expression, insight and action. It can feel like a dance with the best version of yourself. 

If you find something here to love or get excited about, use your gumption to make something happen and take yourself closer to your desires.  If you interest in being coached is ignited, take the step to have a conversation with me about your journey and what you need to enjoy the ride even more.

www.fullyexpressedpotential.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dark Days to Major Blessings: Make the Most of the Holidays.

Summer Your Dreams!

What it Takes to Create a New Lifestyle