My 10 Principles to Love Your Life

My TEN Principles to LOVE YOUR LIFE

1. Trust your gut always. 

Meaning NEVER give in to self DOUBT. . . I'd rather make a mistake trusting my gut, than not trusting it. 

2. Own your fear.  

Meaning take responsibility for being fearful instead of acting like you are fine, or good, or cool. . . I'd rather receive the strength that comes from absolute honesty regarding fears than miss jumping into freedom by editing myself.  

3. Trust actions not words. 

Meaning, people show you who they are louder than their stories about who they are. . . I'd rather feel confident with someone by walking the talk than talking the walk.   

4. Make your #1 priority on HEALTH.  

Meaning feeling good is the foundation for everything.  I'd rather be grateful for EVERYTHING than not feeling good enough to enjoy anything. 

5. When in doubt, ask: "is this toward my inspiring future OR toward stuck in the past?" 

Meaning, choose to see what moves you forward so you create from that perspective.  I'd rather watch a new episode than sleep through re-runs. 


6. If you are loved by someone, you can never be rejected.  

Meaning, you must proceed AS IF you are completely loved, giving yourself full permission to go/do/and be your best. I'd rather act courageously on my desires than wish something was different so THEN I could have what I want.

7. Be vulnerable. 

Meaning, express the authentic parts of yourself first and always. I'd rather get the ♥prize♥ for taking a risk than the emptiness of my ego resting in the comfort zone. 

8. Whatever it is that you want, give it away. 

Meaning 100% of the time we are projecting something onto others through our judgements and unmet needs. I'd rather BE the presence of a trusting partner than find ways to prove the point that trusting partners should act certain ways.  

9. Make room for contrast and welcome the polarity.  

Meaning you can be a bitch and a lover all in one. Meaning you are messy and on fire. Meaning you are brilliant, and you are spaced out. Meaning you are all of it, no judgements, only choice. I'd rather have a full spectrum of truth that activates epic self-acceptance, than a half-assed attempt at a persona that leaves me feeling spent.  Choose to lay down the mask and let your fully beautiful imperfect self shine bright. 

10. Feeling abandoned is a call for self love. 

Meaning, the feeling is YOURS and you are the only one in charge of your own experience, no matter what "they" did or didn't do.  I'd rather shift my energy from the victim zone into the fulfillment zone than make the other person wrong for what I'm feeling. 

Buddha

"Do Things Differently"
Original Art by Jenifer Novak Landers
Certified Chopra Center Coach
Life Coach


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dark Days to Major Blessings: Make the Most of the Holidays.

What's Great about Coaching Sessions?

What it Takes to Create a New Lifestyle