What it Takes to Create a New Lifestyle

When people ask me about coaching they want to know what types of people I help and how I actually help them.  


I just started a series of sessions with a woman referred to me by a mutual friend. She is a successful business owner who wants to create a new lifestyle where she can "work from anywhere". She wants more freedom and more revenue streams in her business, and she wants to be the bigger thinker to make this leap happen.  

First important point, there are TONS of programs and content available to instruct on HOW to do these things. I offer her links and resources galore. She wants a coach by her side to help with focus and priorities and to mainly keep her from dropping the ball or getting overwhelmed. She sees the value of having me PERSONALLY relate everything to her unique style, quirks and abilities. Good thing I have the superpowers to tune into these things right away :) And, most importantly, this is a goal she seriously wants to achieve. 

We agreed she would start establishing a new level for herself by writing and have the intention to self-publish a book of some kind. A yearning of hers for awhile. This will be her ticket to uplevel.  Now she's got vision and purpose. 

She is like most of us, not accustomed to the winding path and ups and downs of a creative undertaking. Good thing she's got me holding to her vision. I have an intimate understanding of the creative process, I'm filled with wisdom and tips to accellerate her process, and I know she can do this. 

In week 3, her self doubt crept in and she was struggling with frustration for not finding the time to fit ENOUGH into her busy schedule.  We totally overcame all her snags, one by one. We ended the session with a HUGE glowing perspective based on the creative process and that she's exactly where she needs to be.  

Here is the email she sent this morning, acknowledging herself.  This email is a great reflection of our work during the session.  

I hope you get some inspiration and ideas from it for your own pursuits. 



"After our phone conversation on Friday I felt very motivated. I received the boost to encourage myself to understand that I'm totally in the creative process. And to make this creative process a part of each day vs. carving out separate time for it and then not getting to it because I ran out of time. 

We can all be very busy and there are things that pop up that take our time that we don't schedule for. However, I've incorporated the creative process into my morning meditation and when an idea comes to me I break and write it down then go back into meditation. I have been doing this all along and am now aware that I am incorporating this creative journey into my daily life. 

I jot down ideas in my iPhone notes when I don't have pad and paper or my laptop.
This new found motivation and awareness made my weekend so productive and all my accomplishments this weekend made me feel way lighter and less burdened." 


What creative project are you working on? 
Or WANT to be working on? 
What project would accelerate your vision and purpose? 


Contact me for an exploratory conversation to see if my level of coaching matches with what you want/need.  I've got several program options.  
916-768-5931

www.fullyexpressedpotential.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dark Days to Major Blessings: Make the Most of the Holidays.

Summer Your Dreams!

How to Boost Your Creativity to Reach Your Goals