Do You Think Too Much?


Thinking too much is like being a gourmet chef in your brain only you keep cooking the same dishes over and over!  

Stop depleting your mind by continuously dwelling on questions you haven't answered. Let go of your RATIONAL mind and make room for relief and relaxation by accepting the unknown. Give yourself permission NOT to know. . . not forever, but for now. 

The benefits of getting out of your head far outweigh your hope of getting something under control by thinking about it.

Here are six questions you can ask to bring relief and relaxation to your unproductive mental state: 
(Otherwise known as THINKING TOO MUCH)


1.  Am I feeling into this, or am I trying to figure it out?

2.  Is my focus on thinking this through, or can I focus on going with the flow?

3.  Am I fully present right now?

4.  What's possible if I LET GO in this moment? 

5.  Does this (thought or behavior) come from my heart, or does this come from my head?

6.  Is this an opportunity for me to "stop thinking too much?"



And here's your bonus question, take this one to your journal:
What's possible if I think less, and FEEL MORE in this situation? 

Enjoy becoming unplugged from your head. 
Plug into your heart as often as you can. 

Release whatever fear or resistance you hold in order to stay in the comfort zone of your analytical mind. After all, you are a gourmet chef with amazing tastes, combinations, sensations and new ideas to cook up! 



Want to put these questions into action? 
Contact me for a strategy session - on the house! 
http://www.fullyexpressedpotential.com/contact.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dark Days to Major Blessings: Make the Most of the Holidays.

Summer Your Dreams!

What's Great about Coaching Sessions?